New York Spring 2011
Latest News: New York Spring 2011
Calvin Klein Collection: A master of architectural conceptualism, Francisco Costa's fabric research always yields the most interesting textures on New York's runways. But his hyper...
NAEEM KHAN: Was it raining? Probably. Was the front-row on its last leg after an intense week of shows? Of course. But nobody noticed—or cared—about circumstance during Naeem Khan...
ANNA SUI Anna Sui chose the iconic background from Days of Heaven to set the stage for her Spring 2011 show. She delivered a series of gorgeous and feminine prairie dresses with Victorian...
J. MENDEL Proving his mastery of the palette once again, Gilles Mendel used the costumes he created for City Ballet's "Call Me Ben" as a starting point for J.Medel's Spring 2011 collection...
MICHAEL KORS Here comes the sun! Leave it to Michael Kors to stop all rain during Fashion Week and summon the sun for a vitamin D packed collection that championed all things bright...
DENNIS BASSO Always one for surprises, Dennis Basso delivered a sea of looks for his Spring 2011 collection that were warm-weather ready but adorned with sable and chinchilla, still...
- Runway Reviews: Hervé Léger, Yigal Azrouel, Temperley London, Sophie Theallet
- Runway Reviews: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Alice + Olivia, Tibi, Rosa Cha
- Runway Reviews: Rodarte, Narciso Rodriguez, Vera Wang
- Runway Reviews: Bibhu Mohapatra, Jason Wu for TSE, Chris Benz
- Runway Reviews: Carolina Herrera, Donna Karan
- Runway Reviews: Carlos Miele, Monique Lhuillier, Tracy Reese, Reem Acra