New York Fall 2011
Latest News: New York Fall 2011
"Cake" was the befitting title for Isaac Mizrahi's fall 2011 collection. The celebratory show opened with puffy pastel poodles and gorgeous party cakes carried by male models in standard...
Ralph Lauren: Ralph presented a far east fantasy of slinky velvet, silk shantung and scrawls of embroidery in his Chinoiserie-inflected collection. The sumptuous textures, tangible...
Christian Cota Terra Incognita was the title of Christian Cota's fall show inspired by seventies rock climbers, Alpine ski trips, and traditional Tibetan garb. The designer's recent...
Calvin Klein Collection: Following a Spring collection that had the front-row asking Malcolm Carfrae when, exactly, they could buy that racerback dress (or that long-sleeved tunic, ...
Proenza Schouler: Of the many shot-in-the-arm revelations that came courtesy of the Fall 2011 Proenza Schouler runway, the most memorable will certainly be the workmanship. Jack McCullough...
Rodarte: Great plains! Wheatfield prints, hand-quilted pinafores, ankle-length coats, and ruby-red dresses (a nod to the Wizard) may have been inspired by Days of Heaven, but provincial...
- New York Fall 2011: Carolina Herrera, Donna Karan, Chado Ralph Rucci, Thom Browne, Theyskens' Theory
- Runway Reviews: Marc Jacobs
- New York Fall 2011: Jenny Packham, Ohnel Titel
- New York Fall 2011: Tommy Hilfiger, Malandrino, VPL by Victoria Bartlett, Y-3
- New York Fall 2011: Derek Lam, Lela Rose, DKNY, Behnaz Sarafpour, Timo Weiland, Suzanne Rae
- New York Fall 2011: Vivienne Tam, Charlotte Ronson, G-Star Raw