2010 September 12
Getty Images View Gallery
The M.A.C honcho gives Chic tout le scoop, from his most-anticipated shows to his latest pop culture obsessions, high-brow and low ...
1. Tom Ford’s top secret cocktail on Sunday. I’m excited to see what’s up.
2. For some reason I can’t get Nicki Minaj out of my head, I haven’t been this excited about a pop star since Lady Gaga!
3. The September 30th debut of M.A.C’s Venomous Villains Collection. I’ve always been such a big fan of Cruella de Vil’s. I hope she outsells the Wicked Queen from Snow White.
4. Shows that I’m looking forward to catching at M.A.C & Milk and Lincoln Center: Rachel Roy, Tory Burch, Prabal Gurung, Derek Lam, Proenza Schouler, Rodarte, Alex Wang and Altuzarra.
5. The screening of Woody Allen’s You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger next week and dinner at the MOMA. It’s sure to be a huge hit this fall.
6. The opening of Black Swan. Natalie Portman is supposed to be unbelievable; M.A.C did a lot of the makeup.
7. Richard Press’ amazing documentary, Bill Cunningham New York.
8. The 3rd season of Glee and all of those shows where somebody gets a rose.
9. The 90th anniversary of French Vogue.
10. The amazing musicals coming into town like Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson and Woman on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown.
Dior’s beauty team is in new hands: Peter Philips has been...
Far from the dreamy vineyards and olive trees of Florence, a...
WHAT: Christopher Kane Violet Handbag...WHY: Science is tricky...