2013 February 1
Ready for more Kyle Anderson? We had a feeling. Marie Claire's accessories director checked in with us to offer up his top ten of the week. Take it away, love!
"Bonjour from Geneva, the watch capital of the world, where I am attending the SIHH watch show this week previewing all of the new, fabulous watches of 2013 from some of my favorite brands, like Cartier, Piaget, Van Cleef, and Panerai. People are always asking me what I'm obsessed with right now, whether it’s what I'm eating, listening to, or watching, so here goes!"
1. Most used quote: "Whatever I choose is cool, because I am cool." - Patsy Stone
2. Food I secretly eat crouched under my desk: Peanut butter cookies from the Hearst cafeteria. I think about them a lot. and I eat one (or three) every day.
3. Song I listen to on repeat: "Google Me" by Kim Zolciak of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
4. Favorite TV show: Kathy on Bravo. She's insane!
5. Hottie I'd kidnap: Alexander Johansson from Soul Artist Management. He looks like such a clean, good boy. I stalked him once for 45 minutes at a party in Stockholm.
6. Bag I must have: Proenza's. It’s tribal, but mechanical, and it's got all the bells and whistles, just like moi.
7. Shoe I would risk ankle injuries for: Tom Ford. Im obsessed with anything with a lot of metal hardware, obviously.
8. Runway look: Saint Laurent Mens FW13, Look 2 with the black leather pants with zipper rips.
9. Place I wanna escape to: Stockholm
10. Cold pill of the week: I’m on Mucinex, and honey, it ain't workin' yet.
Harper's Bazaar en français? Indeed! The title is launching...
Last night the Perrin family fêted their Paris-based accessory...
WHAT: Stuart Weitzman Lasershopping Bag WHY: Need a chic ...