2010 April 8
CHANCE YEH/PatrickMcMullan.com View Gallery
And our inexplicable High Society obsession continues to grow. (Seriously, darlings, read through to the end. It only gets better...)
Devorah Rose has been dubbed the “real-life Blair Waldorf” by the New York Post. As a star of the CW reality show High Society, Devorah has been alternately praised and attacked by the media as well as by her high society peers. Love her or hate her, everyone seems to have a passionately-held opinion. Now she’s ready to set the record straight, with a no-holds barred behind-the-velvet-ropes journey into the real world of New York high society. From dishing on the catfights that determine social rank to sharing tips on how to get your make-up red-carpet-ready, Devorah Rose provides an exclusive look into the lives of Manhattan’s elite, as only an insider can!
Please read the following press release and let us know if you are interested in additional information, photographs, or an interview with this no-doubt Hollywood-bound, highly-educated, beautiful model and actress.
When New York City blue bloods clash on Reality TV – everyone wants to watch
New York, NY, April 7, 2010 - It seems that no matter what you read lately – newspapers, magazines, blogs – everyone wants to know what Devorah Rose is doing! Dubbed by the NY Post as the real-life ‘Blair Waldorf,’ this beautiful, multi-talented, dazzling young woman is a household word around New York’s elite social circuit as well as for her cameo appearances on ‘NYC Prep’ and ‘Real Housewives of New York City.’ Not just for New York anymore, Devorah is branching out on the national circuit as a co-star in the new CW Reality Show ‘High Society.’
Hailing from Caracas, Venezuela, Devorah Trachtenberg moved to the States when she was five. She changed her last name to ‘Rose’ while she was pursuing a modeling/acting career as a teen. Not knowing a word of English when she arrived never stopped this determined young woman who went on to work towards a Masters Degree from an Ivy League university. The daughter of a French-Venezuelan mother and a Guatemalan father, she was raised to appreciate diversity in people, cultures and languages, and her grounded upbringing has held her in good stead.
Devorah is living proof that women have brains behind the beauty and can be both sexy and intelligent since she is a mainstay on the social and editorial scene in her everyday role as Editor-In-Chief of the highly acclaimed Social Life Magazine. The new reality show, while highlighting the spurious social scene of high life Manhattan, is cleverly laced with humor and irony, and Devorah believes it will expose a lot of socialite myths by taking viewers behind the velvet ropes to witness the drama up close so they can make their own judgments.
More traditional socialites believe one’s name should be in the paper only three times in their lifetime – for birth, marriage and death – but there is nothing conventional about Devorah – another reason why her name is quickly making the media circuit. After appearing on “High Society” a catfight begins between Tinsley Mortimer and Devorah over comments made on Tinsley’s new boy toy. America can’t wait for the next episode of what Devorah describes as this ‘train wreck of epic proportions!’ Let the games begin…
For more information on this dynamic girl-about-town, visit her website at: www.devorahrose.com and check out just a couple of past articles on Devorah:
Potential coverage might focus on:
· Beauty and Brains: As the youngest Editor-in-Chief in Manhattan, Devorah wants to show young women that they can have it all – a great education, striking good looks and a world-class social life.
· Tabloid Scandals: Being a fixture in the tabloids is enough to stress anyone out. Devorah can discuss how she deals with what’s real, what isn’t and how to stay cool under pressure.
· Party Tips: From choosing the right outfit to perfecting the make-up, appearances do matter. Devorah gives tips on what she’s learned about getting red-carpet-ready in a hurry.
· A Woman in a Man’s World: Like many successful professional women, Devorah has been personally attacked on blogs and in the media. Hear what Devorah has learned from her trials as well as from female role models such as Anna Wintour, Carolina Herrera and Oprah Winfrey.
· Reality TV Drama: Devorah currently stars in the CW’s High Society and has been featured in MTV’s MADE, Bravo’s Real Housewives of NYC, NYC Prep and SoapNet’s Fashionista Diaries. Learn what it’s like to live your life in front of the cameras and get Devorah’s tips on what can make or break a reality star.
Mary Katrantzou is entering the athletic wear realm with a new...
Where was every serious foodie in Manhattan on Wednesday night...
WHAT: Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask...WHY: If your medicine...