2010 October 12
Fashion muse Anna Dello Russo put plenty of Fashion Month showgoers in high spirits with her fabulous a fruity headpieces. She recently took to her blog to share the top ten rules about wearing headpieces (our fave? Number 7), and Chic had to share:
During the fashion tour, many people asked me why I was wearing my CHERRY or WATER MELON hat. Why not?
I have carried the summer's cheerful spirit on my head. I'm going to tell you my 10 RULES to wearing headpieces
1. GO BOLD as Miuccia Prada said after her phenomenal show.
2. From HEAD to TOE? If you focus on your head, the feet has to be quite anonymous.
3. Don't wear hats everyday! The effect will be stronger.
4. Try the LOOK! At the end you have to look pretty in your face.
5. Quality of the hats has to be high and refined.
6. FRUITS will be the big trend of next season.
7. MATCH your hat with your dress. This's what teaches us the QUEEN ELIZABETH.
8. FEATHERS looks always fabulous!
9. Don't take off the hat when you get inside, it's part of your LOOK!
10. When people look at you, just SMILE!
The Creative Class: Penny Martin, Editor In Chief Of The Gentlewoman...
Calling all go-getters: Last eve, Glamour celebrated its 2014...
WHAT: Missoni Necklace...WHY: All of the Spring 2014 collections...