2011 April 4
Photo Via Getty Images View Gallery
1. It's Prohibited choose the wrong OUTFIT.
Look and look again hundred thousand times
all the shows on Vogue.com.
2. Opt for the HAUTE COUTURE.
You only live once!
3. For at least a month before, prepare your
BODY with an iron DETOX discipline and
a daily TRAINING.
You must be radiant!
4. Choose a long evening GOWN.
Unless you don't have the Giselle's body
not wear a short dress!
5. Put some beautiful SHOES with which
walk straight and FIERCE.
Your legs cannot wobbling over
HELLS exceeding 11 cm.
6. MAKEUP and HAIR:
Here you can exaggerate!
You have to invent a character,
you'll transform into another woman,
give her another name
and you'll feel more SECURE.
7. Strictly: JEWEL-CLUTCH in hand.
8. Leave your WATCH at home, even if precious,
cause it may be unkind to those who invited you.
9. Rigorously forbidden to take iPhone pics
at VIP'S and CELEBS!
10. When you get to that very long,
dreadful RED CARPET,
take a deep breath and SMILE."
Luxury's heavy hitters, revealed! Today, WPP and Millward Brown...
Last night the Perrin family fêted their Paris-based accessory...
WHAT: Manolo Blahnik Anda Stilleto by Rolando Santana WHY...