2010 November 16
Oh, how we adore a top ten list from Anna Dello Russo. That adorably broken---sometimes unintelligible---English! That unwavering obsession with fashion! Recently, the street-style phenomenon (and editor at large and creative consultant for Vogue Japan) divulged her "10 Quotes of Fashion." Behold! (Number Four is our fave, by the way. Fashion shower, anyone?)
1. Fashion is a MUSE, you must seduce her.
2. Take your MUSE to dance, fashion loves music.
3. FASHION is such stuff as DREAMS are made on...
4. When you don't feel to dress means that you are depressed. You need a FASHION SHOWER.
5. If you like to be relaxed, you will never get the LOOK. Fashion is always UNCOMFORTABLE!
6. Don't go to far in vintage. Fashion is HINC et NUNC.
7. So between FASHION and STYLE? Absolutely FASHION...is less pretentious, is authentic. FASHION is declaration of own freedom.
8. Because nothing succeeds like excess!
9. NO matter the size of your body! FASHION to flatter every figure.
10. FABULOUS at EVERY AGES. Fashion to FLATTER you.
Each year it's a Glee-worthy spectacle as FIT students flock...
You may not even recognize the star of Steven Knight’s latest...
WHAT: Sophia Webster for J. Crew Penelope Pumps...WHY: The latest...